- Services -
Bioanalytical testing is used to evaluate pharmacokinetics, bioavailability, and bioequivalence of the molecule of interest in the relevant body organ, tissue, or fluid.
Research-grade and GLP testing, and ADME/PK analysis, are performed in a broad range of species, including mouse, rat, rabbit, guinea pig, dog, sheep, and non-human primate, and human.
- Development of separation methods for analytes in blood, plasma, urine, and a full range of tissues
- High resolution detection and identification, using time-of-flight mass spectroscopy
- Development and Validation of methods to fully comply with OECD guidelines
- High sample volume capacity for analysis 150,000 samples/year and provide Analytical support
- Quantitation by triple quad mass spectroscopy fronted by ultra high pressure liquid chromotography
- Quantitation by gas chromotography with mass spectrometry and flame ionization detection
- Analytical support for pre-clinical, in vitro and in vivo studies, bioequivalence, pharmacokinetic, and clinical studies
Dr. Sahly has over 25 years of experience in large and emerging pharmaceutical companies in USA and Israel, amongst, worked at Pfizer as a Director of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK), at Merck as a Senior scientists in the DMPK department and at Teva as senior Director, Head of analytical Research and Development.
Dr. Southan is a nationally-renowned pharmaceutical development leader with 30 years of professional experience in Synthetic Chemistry and Biochemistry who led numerous pharmaceutical projects from invention into Phase 2 clinical trials. Former Executive Vice-President of Chemistry at Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Dr. Southan has broad experience in the pharmaceutical development process and leads senior chemists and biologists to identify, discover, in-license, and develop innovative life science technologies.
back to top